07/06/2012

Stigmata



So it turns out I’ve caught a severe form of Stigmata. The only logical cause of this is of course that I’m the last of Jesus’ bloodline. I’m not really looking forward to the spear wound, but having Robert Langdon over will be awesome!

As you can see, the hand wound is almost healed. I guess it comes with the healing Jesus-powers inside me. But the wound caused by the crown of thorns is fairly fresh.

BOW DOWN TO ME! WORSHIP ME!
I also now have an unlimited storage of wine.


2 comments:

  1. Åh, hahahaha jeg elsker den siste kommentaren din! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOe0jV9lu4c&feature=related du har merlige ønsker.
    ps klokken på bloggen går for fort.den er bare 20:29 as we speak

    ReplyDelete

Use your mouth on me, my biting is moderate and quite enjoyable. I promise.